Digitera offers a series of strategic business consulting services that leverage its expertise across technologies, industries, and business models.
Target market, business models, roadmaps, and solving market pains. Learn more.
Strategy and tactics to position and take solutions to market. Learn more.
Growing the business footprint and market penetration. Learn more.
Addressing the future, its opportunities, and its challenges. Learn more.
Freeing you to focus on day-to-day business challenges. Learn more.
Helping entrepreneurs and managers set and achieve goals. Learn more.
Solving Business Challenges
Digitera offers a variety of business consulting services that address key business challenges such as:
- Making sense of market needs and designing a roadmap to address them
- Articulating and communicating the value of a technology product or solution
- Building a strategic plan to address the future, its opportunities, and its challenges
- Expanding geographical or market coverage, while addressing diverse languages and cultural norms
We design, produce, coordinate, and/or review a variety of business or marketing plans, customer marketing tools, and content pieces.
We provide hands-on execution of a variety of strategic or tactical marketing and/or business development activities. We manage or supervise the efforts of individuals or complete teams.
We work with and/or supervise the efforts of a variety of 3rd party providers (e.g., event management firms, design agencies, public relations firms, as well as other consultants or business service providers).
We provide advice and/or feedback on the content and form of company or department-level strategic plans.
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS / web applications)
- Stand-alone / downloadable applications
- Managed services (hardware)
- Mobile value-added services (VAS) solutions
- Shared services
- Professional services
- Consulting frameworks, methodologies
Products & Solutions
- Stand-alone offerings (one-time purchase)
- Support / maintenance agreements (upgrades, bug fixes)
- Implementation / deployment
- Service level agreements (availability requirements; best efforts vs. guaranteed outcomes)
- One-time purchase
- Recurring revenues
- Maintenance agreements
- Service-level agreements
- Technology partners
- Channel partners
- Value-added resellers
Working with Digitera
Digitera offers a variety of contractual arrangements that recognize the time and resource constraints of its customers. These contractual arrangements range from short-term, one-off projects to recurring fixed schedule and/or ongoing retainer-based consulting engagements.
Digitera has also developed a project methodology—focused on desired outcomes—that is designed to minimize the oversight requirements of its customers, freeing them to focus on their own day-to-day business challenges.
Contact us to start a discussion about your business needs and how Digitera can craft a solution for you.